We are expanding and looking for experienced professionals in the building trades. A track record of quality and integrity are a must. If you are interested in building a successful career with a company that has a proven history for delivering project excellence to its high profile clients… and is equally committed to the success of its employees, your search may be over. Challenge yourself to be the best.
- Excellent, highly competitive starting wage (compensation commensurate with experience)
- Frequent overtime to maximize earnings
- Year-round employment for many posistions; no seasonal layoff for many posistions
- Regularly scheduled merit pay increases
- Excellent Health Benefits 50% company paid
- Prescription drug and vision plans
- 100% company-paid employee life insurance premium
- Company-paid holidays
- Frequent opportunities for advancement
- Numerous incentive and bonus programs
- And much, much more
Available positions include:
Upper Management – Estimating – Project Management – Administrative – Project Foremen and Field Positions – Masons, Sheet metal Mechanics, Roofers, Carpenters, and Laborers
For The Opportunity Of A Lifetime, call Dennis Kulesza at 617-282-7663.
Please contact us for case histories, references, and/or an on-site evaluation.